Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Modelling is more than knowledge management. It’s complexity management. To reduce cognitive load, you split things up, whether at small scale, in code, or in the large, such as Bounded Contexts. But if you choose large boundaries upfront, you risk getting it wrong, and being stuck to them for a long time. Join Mathias in a discussion of better ways of empirically discovering boundaries instead.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Temporal Modelling (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Storystorming (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Mathias Verraes advises organisations on designing and modelling software for complex environments, including architecture, analysis, testing, and refactoring “unmaintainable” systems.