Sarah will offer a brief overview of nudge theory and the EAST framework developed by the UK government’s Behavioural Insights team as a framework for influencing behaviour and explore what nudge theory can teach us about making it easy and attractive for disparate teams to do things for the common good.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Quality for 'Cloud Natives': What Changes When Your Systems Are Complex And Distributed? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Nudge theory: Influencing empowered teams to do the things that matter to you with Sarah Wells
I've been a developer for 15 years, leading delivery teams across consultancy, financial services and media. Over the last few years I have developed a deep interest in operability, observability and devops, and at the beginning of 2018, this led to me taking over responsibility for Operations and Reliability at the Financial Times.