Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this (unfortunately not-too-technical) talk, you’ll learn about how F# is being invested in and viewed from within Microsoft’s Developer Division, the roadmap for F# tooling within Visual Studio, the importance of recent changes to the F# IDE tooling with respect to becoming a first-class citizen of Visual Studio, and the people who work on it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: F# in 2018! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
State of F# within Microsoft’s Developer Division
Phillip is a PM on the .NET team working on F# tooling, the F# language, F# documentation, and .NET project tooling for Visual Studio. Although he doesn't have much time to code, he still finds time to hang out with cool people on GitHub!