Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Writing code in F# is actually easy. Once you get the basic constructs, you can start building stuff pretty fast. However, as with every new toy, you can get a bit carried away and forget to apply your common sense and knowledge. Without diving into advanced features, nor domain modelling, you will discover a set of techniques you can apply to keep your code more maintainable and easy to read, both for your colleagues and you future self.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- F#unctional Londoners July (in London on 18th July 2019)
- Introduction to Markov Chains in F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Lightning Talk: How To Give Amazing Technical Presentations (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Some advice to F# beginners - Audience Level: Beginners
Pierre is a passionate software engineer. In his day-job he has participated in a wide range of projects on the Microsoft .NET platform, progressively moving from C# to F#. Off-duty, he's very fond of coding amazing useless things.