YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Introduction to Markov Chains in F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
All roads lead to... lambda
Juan Manuel is CTO and co-founder of Habla Computing. He has been using Scala for the last six years in real-world applications for the banking sector, and has extensive experience in consultancy projects with scalaz, cats and other functional frameworks of the Scala ecosystem. He founded and manages the Madrid Scala Meetup group and is member of the organizing committee of lambda.world. Prior to joining Habla Computing, Juan Manuel was a University teacher for more than fifteen years in different computer science and software engineering degrees.