Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This will be an interactive session, in which you will discover the architecture of XamarinForms.Reactive.FSharp, and apply it to building a Xamarin Forms app in real time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Q# Development: Can Rob Use Entanglement to Thwart Heisenberg? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2018)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use: Bonus Q&A Session (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Type Me If You Can: Writing Safe Communication Protocols with F#: Bonus Q&A Session (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Build a Functional Reactive Xamarin Forms app in 30 Minutes - Audience Level: Beginner
Rob trained as a mathematician and an actor. He started writing software during my PhD, following the well-trodden progression from Fortran through C and C++ to C#, discovering F# after a brief flirtation with Haskell. When he is not writing code, he trains in circus and springboard and platform diving. He is also writing a documentary on the Putney Debates of 1647.