Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This will be an interactive session, in which you will discover the architecture of XamarinForms.Reactive.FSharp, and apply it to building a Xamarin Forms app in real time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Q# Development: Can Rob Use Entanglement to Thwart Heisenberg? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2018)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Build a Functional Reactive Xamarin Forms app in 30 Minutes - Audience Level: Beginner
Rob trained as a mathematician and an actor. He started writing software during my PhD, following the well-trodden progression from Fortran through C and C++ to C#, discovering F# after a brief flirtation with Haskell. When he is not writing code, he trains in circus and springboard and platform diving. He is also writing a documentary on the Putney Debates of 1647.