A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Eager to be part of the #DDDX Unconference? Read below!
Join us in CTRL at the beginning of each day as we kick off #DDDX. We'll be making this intro speeches very interactive by using sli.do, and these will be your chances to be part of the unconference!
The Unconference, which is one of the most exciting moments of DDDX, will take place in the afternoon of Friday 28th April, and it will be facilitated by Julie Lerman, Kacper Gunia, and Mathias Verraes. Keep an eye on the whiteboards around the venue as we'll be sharing regular updates there.
By using the whiteboards you can find on the exhibition floor, the interactive voting system sli.do during the conference, and by filling in this form, you'll be able to propose a 10-minute (including Q&A) lightning talk, a 30-minute workshop, a topic you'd like to talk about (the good old conversation among peers!), a modelling session, an event storming session... or anything else!
We'll be providing you with the space, the whiteboards, the flipcharts, the sticky notes, and the pens.
It's a unique opportunity to learn and share from your peers after two days packed with talks from the world's leading DDD experts... don't miss out, be part of it!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Keynote: Getting to DDD: Pragmatic or Principled? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Kacper Gunia is an independent Software Architect, Trainer and Consultant with 10 years of experience in the industry. He is passionate about delivering value by creating software that is aligned with the business as well as by enabling teams to be successful & productive with Domain-Driven Design and other methodologies. Kacper worked with clients including Starbucks, Time Inc, GFT, EPAM, Sportradar & Government agencies. In his spare time, he runs Domain-Driven Design London meetup.
Mathias Verraes advises organisations on designing and modelling software for complex environments, including architecture, analysis, testing, and refactoring “unmaintainable” systems.
Julie Lerman is a Microsoft Regional director and a long-time Microsoft MVP. She makes her living as a mentor and consultant to software teams around the world.