Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you’ll learn how to use different tools to effectively debug common accessibility problems. You'll discover how to use the Accessibility Inspector, how to manually test for accessibility and how to use automated testing to catch accessibility problems. This talk will cover examples on iOS, watchOS, tvOS and macOS.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Sally Shepard is an iOS developer, accessibility consultant, writer and hardware hacker who has worked on a wide variety of award winning apps. Before the iPhone existed, she studied audio engineering, a field which combined her love of music and tinkering with expensive hardware. She lives in London and in her spare time she enjoys playing any instrument with strings, attaching sensors to her cat and taking pictures with vintage cameras.