Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Robert as he demonstrates Dataflow’s capabilities through a real-time demo with practical insights on how to manage and visualize streams of data.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building Applications for Scalability While Keeping Costs at Bay (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Certified Tester AI Testing (Online Workshop on 5th - 7th September 2022)
- Improving Software Quality through Data with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 14th - 15th November 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Pipelines & Orchestration (Online Meetup on 25th August 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Google Dataflow: The new open model for batch and stream processing - Beginners
Robert Kubis is a Developer Advocate for the Google Cloud Platform based in London, UK, specializing in Container, Storage and Scalable technologies.