Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Choosing Ruby for a new Startup (SkillsCast recorded in June 2017)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 25th June 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rusty Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Architectures for Data Systems and Hadoop - Beginners
Alex wrote publishing and financial software in the City for many years. Whilst looking after legacy compute farms, last decade, he stumbled across Hadoop and never looked back. Now keeping up with and communicating the changes in Hadoop is a full time job.