A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- HTTP API patterns (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Why An API Story? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Tutorial: .NET Core Microservices from Soup to Nuts
Toby Henderson is currently an Application Architect at Huddle. Previously he worked in the finance sector as a developer, operations manager and technical architect for over 15 years. Very fussy about coffee, likes good food and booze.
Polyglot Coding Architect in London, founder of #ldnug, speaker, tabletop gamer, geek. Tattooed, pierced, and bearded. The 'guv' on @BrighterCommand