A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this workshop, Ian Cooper and Toby Henderson will guide you through creating microservices in .NET Core, from the first lines of code to deployment to Docker containers running Linux. This workshop is hands-on, and the intent will be to walk you through a typical .NET core Microservices stack. From exposing an HTTP API through inter-service messaging over MoM to running in Docker, you will discover what you need to know to build a Cloud Native application in .NET. We'll assist with repository code for items such as UI for your API, so that you can have a full-running application by the end of the session, that you can take home and use as a reference.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- HTTP API patterns (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Tutorial: .NET Core Microservices from Soup to Nuts
Toby Henderson is currently an Application Architect at Huddle. Previously he worked in the finance sector as a developer, operations manager and technical architect for over 15 years. Very fussy about coffee, likes good food and booze.
Polyglot Coding Architect in London, founder of #ldnug, speaker, tabletop gamer, geek. Tattooed, pierced, and bearded. The 'guv' on @BrighterCommand