This meetup will be a hands-on tutorial introducing complete beginners.
We'll make sure everyone has the software installed properly, and work through a few simple exercises to give us a feel for how we could go on to create more sophisticated art with processing.
• If we have time, we'll see how we can use these very same ideas to create art that works in everyone's web browser (using p5.js), making your work easily accessible to potentially millions of viewers who need nothing more than a browser.
• At the end we'll take a quick look at some of the beautiful images that others have created with processing - to see what is possible with processing.
Take your first step coding for visual art - and join us for a fun and intimate tutorial - you really don't need any previous coding experience at all, just interest and enthusiasm!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 24th - 26th May 2017)
- Alberto Brandolini's DDD Modelling Workshop (in London on 26th - 28th June 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
- Serverless Architecture with Azure Functions with Christos Matskas! (in London on 29th November 2017)