This meetup will be a hands-on tutorial introducing complete beginners.
We'll make sure everyone has the software installed properly, and work through a few simple exercises to give us a feel for how we could go on to create more sophisticated art with processing.
• If we have time, we'll see how we can use these very same ideas to create art that works in everyone's web browser (using p5.js), making your work easily accessible to potentially millions of viewers who need nothing more than a browser.
• At the end we'll take a quick look at some of the beautiful images that others have created with processing - to see what is possible with processing.
Take your first step coding for visual art - and join us for a fun and intimate tutorial - you really don't need any previous coding experience at all, just interest and enthusiasm!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob's Advanced TDD (in London on 30th - 31st October 2017)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Code: Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 1st - 3rd November 2017)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 8th - 10th November 2017)
- Agile Testing & BDD eXchange 2017 (in London on 9th - 10th November 2017)