Physics engine for realistic motion - using the laws of physics to model how objects will move and interact with each other realistically in an animated scene. Adam will gently introduce L-Systems and demonstrate how the popular open source 3-d modelling software blender is used to create a beautiful short film.
Tariq will do a short talk at the end showing the same L-system method to generate natural organic looking trees.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 1st - 4th March 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on the Web (Online Meetup on 10th February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Architecture Meets Artificial Intelligence (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)