This session was not filmed.
It's all about the models this month! Join in to learn how to make them, where to get them and how to make them pretty along with glTF format
We'll be taking a look at models: how to make them, where to get them, textures and normals (making them look pretty), as well as the glTF format -- described as jpg for 3D.
Several people have expressed problems with information loss when importing models. If you've had problems (or even better have a solution) please drop me a line and we can try to fix the issue.
Show 'n' tell
Don't forget if you'd like to show off/get feedback on any WebGL related project you may have, drop us a line for inclusion in the line up.
Don't forget your laptop!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Gentler Introduction to Vertex Shaders (in London on 30th July 2019)
- An Introduction to WebGL (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
All About Models & glTF
Founder of WebGL Workshop, coordinator of the Khronos London Chapter and a self-appointed WebGL evangelist, Carl has over 15 years’ experience as a software engineer and dislikes talking in the third person.