The globally-acclaimed, interactive, skills-building train-the-trainer class for anyone who is a trainer, teacher, instructor, coach, or facilitator of learning.
In this 2-day in-person TBR Practitioner Class, you’ll explore how the human brain really learns, which is very different from traditional assumptions about learning. And you’ll be introduced to “cognitive neuroscience” concepts – the brain science behind all effective instructional design and human learning.
During this workshop you will:
- Explore six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science.
- Apply these principles every time you train, teach, instruct, or coach others.
- Experience and collect dozens of interactive instructional strategies that you can use with any topic and any group of learners.
- Use the 4Cs Map – a powerful 4-step instructional design and delivery model – to design any class or training you facilitate.
- Create a training plan specific to a topic you already teach.
- Receive a 55-page resource workbook that is only available with this class, as well as hard copies of Sharon Bowman’s best-selling books: "Training from the BACK of the Room!" and "Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick."
Click on the following blog post for more information about TBR: “ What You’ll Learn from Attending a ‘Training from the BACK of the Room’ Class.”
Book today at Ben's website
Learn how to:
- Increase leader retention
- Make your training more engaging with some serious fun
- Design and deliver your own training workshop
Available datesDates coming soon
Our team is happy to discuss other options with you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ref:
Private tuition and large-group discounts are also available. Find out more here.
Who should take this workshop?
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
There are no prerequisites for this workshop.
The Brain Science behind TBR and the tools you need for success
The 4C’s Map and Delivering your first TBR inspired training!