In this (educational) workshop, you will learn how to plan and facilitate a (problem-solving) workshop that achieves great outcomes and actively involves everyone in the room.
Learn how to:
- Forming concrete goals for the session
- Deciding on structure and methods
- Running the workshop itself
- Reading the room, managing people and making sure everyone is included
- Neutral facilitation
- Managing time and space
- Helping people create - craft, drawing and storytelling
This will be a workshop within a workshop. It will be entirely activity-based, with learning embedded into activities and reinforced with theory and material to follow-up later. We'll focus primarily on skills for in-person workshops, but will also discuss how to modify methods for online workshops.
This workshop is offered alongside the in-person YOW! Perth 2022 conference.
Available datesDates coming soon
Our team is happy to discuss other options with you.
Contact us at email@example.com and mention ref:
Private tuition and large-group discounts are also available. Find out more here.